Global equity markets traded mixed on Friday: Asian and EU bourses gained by 1.8% (131.1) and 0.3% (363.3), while the U.S. nicked down by 0.1% (16,643). China’s Shanghai Index led Asian markets’ positive momentum, as it rebounded from massive sell-offs throughout the week (up by 4.9% to 3,234.6). Meanwhile, EU bourses traded positive in the last trading day of the week, driven by a positive Asian market rally. Across the ocean, U.S. markets nicked up amid a sharp rebound in crude oil price. Moving to our domestic market, JCI gained by 0.3% (4,446.2), driven by regional stock market rallies. Thus, having considered all above sentiments, today we project the JCI to trade within 4,420-4,510.
- Economy: The Fed may drop inflation as benchmark to adjust interest rate
- Economy: Government will launch new policy Smelter industry under threat of raw materials scarcity
- ELSA target seismic tender in Malaysia and India
- SSIA to review S$100.0m bonds
- RIMO Rp.8.1tr rights issue
- ISAT to review Rp4.4tr bonds